| UPOINT:: CGI Scripts:: @
Last Modified Date and Time
March 10, 2004
Mar 10, 2004 Wed
Mar 10, 2004 Wednesday
Wed 10.Mar.2004 @ 14:36
Wed 10.Mar.2004 @ 02:36 PM
- This Perl script checks the "Last Modified" date and time of a
- Honestly, there is nothing much special about this script. But
it is really handy for displaying the "Last Modified" date and
time of a file in various formats.
- It has a big advantage over other methods as it can be used to
check on a file placed outside the root directory.
- Turn on the debug mode ($debug = "1";) during testing. This
will show you all the formats. Also, during testing, you may point
directly to the script from your browser.
- Remember to rename your file to *.shtml
- Use this tag to call the display:
- No MySQL needed.
- SSI needed.
* Please note that we do not provide
technical support for this free script.