| UPOINT:: CGI Scripts:: @1 File
Store PRO v3.2
-- New Features Added in Version 3.2 --
- Language Files - Now all words/phrases are placed
under one single language file. You can now easily edit the
words/phrases or even create your own language file.
-- New Features Added in Version 3.0 --
- Bulk Email
- The Bulk Email link will only show up on left menu
when logged in using Admin username/password. Only the
Admins can send bulk email.
- After clicking the "Bulk Email" link, Admins can
compose and send email to selected recipients. Admins
can edit the header/footer of the template when
installing the script. Anything composed and sent in the
Bulk Email feature will be sandwiched between the
header/footer of this email template. Email will be sent
in text format.
- Bulk email with RADIO BUTTON options for:
- All Admins, Sub-Admins and Group Users (ie, everybody)
- All Admins only
- Sub-Admins only
- All Group Users only (ie, everyone except Admins and
- All Users in a particular Group only (all Groups
should be listed and Administrator can select ONE group
- Email addresses not revealed to other recipients.
- A Group user can turn on/off subscription under the
- When another Group user has uploaded a file, email will
be sent to all the users who subscribed. If automatic approval is turned OFF in the config
file, the email will only be sent when the Admin or
Sub-Admin has approved the upload. If automatic
approval is turned ON (ie, no approval is required),
email will be immediately sent.
- The notification email contains a direct link for downloading the file.
- Added Settings in Config File to Make Fields
- You may now specify which are the required or optional
fields on the new signup form.
- Display 10 Last Uploaded Files
- Displaying 10 last
uploaded files immediate
after user login. The files display is only for folder that he/she can access/view.
Only confirmed/approved files will be displayed.
- Folder/File details statement (For 10 last uploaded
- Added folder column (clickable) to go into
the folder where the files are uploaded to. Added file
description column to download the file, and also zip.
- Settings (Admin only)
Admin can suspend/unsuspend the site. Any
user (except Admins) trying to log in or access the
signup form will be greeted with customized message.
- Greetings :
Admin can setup greeting message that will be displayed
immediately after user login.
This message display can be turned on/off.
- Bulk Delete (Admin Only)
- The Bulk Delete can be used for deleting files
before/ on/after a selected date. By default the date
displayed in the dropdown selection boxes will be the
- Extra Features On Users Page
- Added subscription column to the USERS page.
- Enable user subscription status to be edited by Admins/Subadmins.
- Added users statistics so that you may know how many
Admins/Subadmins/users you have in the system. Also showing
the number of people subscribing.
- Added Statistics for Upload/Download Log Page
- Display upload/download statistics.
- Pending (X)
- Added number of pending files to Pending menu item. Note
that "Pending (X)" only shows up on left menu when logged in
as Admin/Subadmin and where there is at least one file
- Bypass of Login
- This feature was only available previously upon
customer's request. Now it is added to the standard version.
- You may create multiple public login so that visitors do
not have to sign up to access the archive. Simply create
accounts with username "guest_XXXXX". Ie.,
give the username the "guest_" prefix and "XXXXX" can be
anything. By doing so, the visitors will get an "Access
Denied" message if they try to edit the Profile. You may
create multiple guest logins with different access
- Added icons for username, password, telephone and email.
-- Bugs Corrected --
- Download Problem
Fixed: Under PHP5, clicking on the file description to download
the file would result in errors.
- Undefined Variable for HTTP_POST_FILES Issue, For
File Upload Problem
Fixed: Starting from PHP 4.10, $HTTP_POST_FILES
is depreciated. Now using $_FILES instead.
- Clearing an old bug: quotation marks ' and " in the
folder name issue
Fixed: Quotation marks in a folder name would cause MySQL script