|Two types of collapsible
Behavior 1: Collapse previously
open news when the next news is clicked (expanded).
The above demo use this behavior.
Behavior 2: Do not collapse previously
open news. See example
Integration into existing webpage:
Simply add these two lines of JS tags into the
location where you want the Expander to appear. It
can be under <p>, <div>, <td> and so on:
Installation (the script's part):
- - Full instruction file
- If you are upgrading from the free trial
version to the commercial version, simply
reupload the "admin/index.php" file. Your
existing data will NOT be affected.
- Script written in PHP
- No MySQL or SSI needed.
Admin Control Panel:
admin / upoint
- Some action links (gray color) have been disabled in
See also our similar script:
@1 News & Image Scroller PRO
- The news is scrolling instead of collapsing/expanding.
page and manage the news via a web-based interface.
- It supports almost all browsers. Among the browsers tested are:
- Internet Explorer 5, 6, 7 & 8
- FireFox 1.0, 1.5 & 3.0
- Opera 8.5 & 9
- Netscape 6 & 8.1
- Google Chrome 1.0
* Please note that most other
browsers are also supported but they are not listed above. If
you have a different browser and the Expander is working fine,
please report to us so that we may include it into this list.
This means that 99.9% of your visitors will have no problem
viewing the Expander on their browsers.
- Neat admin control panel with many property
- New indicators:
shows that an image is present.
shows that a pop-up detailed news is present.
click this trash icon to delete a news.
- The Expander can "remember" its
collapsed/expanded state when the visitors:
- refresh the browsers
- navigate to other pages and then return
- click the BACK buttons
Try to expand only one news (and collapse the rest) and refresh
- Two types of collapsible behaviors by
changing the collapseprevious variable in core.js file.
Please see demo on the left panel in this page.
- You may change:
- font face/size/color of the header/news (of both the Expander
and pop-up window)
- size of pop-up window
- and others.
- background 1 for Expander & background 2 for pop-up
- The width of the Expander is determined by
embedded. So you don't find the width property setting in the
- You may define the default HTML header &
footer of the pop-up window.
- Antivirus software will not block the pop-up
windows as they are initialized by the visitors (ie., clicked by
visitors to show).
- Support HTML codes in both Heading and
Brief Description fields. Simply remember to use
single-quotation marks instead of double-quotation marks. For
<img border='1' src='http://yourdomain.com/images/jamestaylor.jpg'
Quick test at your website:
No installation of
script is required. Simply cut and paste these two lines of
codes below into your existing webpage. Your webpage can be
in any folder.
- The free version is fully functional with all
features as in the commercial version. The only difference is the
presence of the UPOINT logo image on the Expander.
- License for one IP address. You can use
the script for multiple domains if your websites are hosted on
the same server using the same shared IP address. $10 for each
additional server IP address.
- Web hosting ISPs or other similar ISPs
are prohibited from using this script at their customers'
websites even under the same server with the same shared IP
- Life free upgrades & support + No logo
Select your preferred payment gateway
* 2CheckOut.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is an authorized retailer for
goods and services provided by UPDI Network Enterprise.
* You may pay via PayPal with or without a PayPal account.
• We prefer PayPal (especially if you have a verified PayPal
• Join our affiliate program.
Instant account approval. Start making $$$. Start with your own
here if you wish to make payment
via other methods.
• You might want to consider our
Membership offer for full
access to download ALL our current and future PHP & Perl scripts.